Towamencin, StandGuard Aquatics
Skip to nav
- Only pool members and paying guests will be admitted.
- Children 12 years and under MUST be accompanied by an adult while anywhere on the pool premises. If an adult has to leave the premises for any reason, the child MUST go with the adult.
- Children who are non-swimmers MUST be accompanied in the water by a person 16 years or older.
- Running or horseplay is not allowed in pool areas.
- Talking to guards on duty is not permitted.
- No smoking or vaping allowed. This includes inside our facility, parking lot, and playground.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on pool grounds or parking lot.
- Glass containers are not allowed on pool grounds or parking lot.
- No eating on concrete areas surrounding the pools.
- Gum chewing is not allowed in pools.
- No ball throwing
- Floatation devices are not permitted in large pool.
- Arm "swimmies" for toddlers are acceptable in smaller pools, but MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant floats are acceptable in smaller pools, but MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Disposable diapers are not permitted in pools.
- Diving permitted in diving well area only. Swimming in diving area is not permitted.
- Hanging on diving board or buoy is not permitted.
- Only one person on a diving board at one time.
- Obscene or profane language is not allowed.
- No vandalism allowed.
- Loitering outside pool entrance is not allowed.
- No "street" clothes/cut offs allowed in pools.
- No commercial or fast food allowed in pool area (this includes food deliveries)
- Coolers allowed with a $10 cooler fee (no alcohol or glass)